Re: 9.2 release announced in Sitepoint.com podcast

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: 9.2 release announced in Sitepoint.com podcast
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Andrew Lardinois <lardinois@gmail.com> wrote:
Noticed this morning that the mysql & php focused forum Sitepoint.com has a positive announcement about the 9.2 release, and very good things to say about it in podcast #179 from 14 September 2012. The talk highlights custom data types in general, and the range type specifically.

Interestingly dzone has a number of PostgreSQL articles in their NoSQL microzone.  I think we are definitely getting press coverage in a lot of interesting corners.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers