Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

My department at the University of Illinois has been using PostgreSQL for seven years.  We generate around 2 to 4 million pages of dynamic web content each month through a single PostgreSQL database.  Two weeks ago we upgraded from PostgreSQL 8.2 to 8.4.  It is running great.  As a software architect I know that many times you only hear about the issues or complaints people have.  I just wanted to let you know that your team is doing a great job.

Thanks again for making PostgreSQL such a wonderful product.

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect/DBA
Web Services at Public Affairs
217-333-0382