Re: Commitfest manager 2020-11

От gkokolatos@pm.me
Тема Re: Commitfest manager 2020-11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
> [snip]
>
> Wow, that was well in advance) I am willing to assist if you need any help.

Indeed it was a bit early. I left for vacation after that. For the record, I am newly active to the community. In our
PUG,in Stockholm, we held a meetup during which a contributor presented ways to contribute to the community, one of
whichis becoming CFM. So, I thought of picking up the recommendation.

I have taken little part in CFs as reviewer/author and I have no idea how a CF is actually run. A contributor from
Stockholmhas been willing to mentor me to the part.

Since you have both the knowledge and specific ideas on improving the CF, how about me assisting you? I could shadow
youand you can groom me to the part, so that I can take the lead to a future CF more effectively.

This is just a suggestion of course. I am happy with anything that can help the community as a whole.