memory consumption of memory for postgres db container

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема memory consumption of memory for postgres db container
Дата
Re: memory consumption of memory for postgres db container  (Stephan Knauss <pgsql@stephans-server.de>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

We did a stability test for our product, where we continuously inserting data into postgres tables. We did this for three days continuously.

Memory utilization of our Postgres container continuously increasing.

Can you please provide us the clue why it is not constant and continuously increasing?

Regards

Tarkeshwar

Вложения