Re: memory consumption of memory for postgres db container

От Ninad Shah
Тема Re: memory consumption of memory for postgres db container
Дата
Список pgsql-general
No need to worry. This isn't really a concern.

No operating system releases memory upon using it, but caches it once the program finishes. This actually saves time as memory blocks can be allocated in less time than loading new blocks.
However, if it's required to release memory, it can be performed via a few commands.

Regards,
Ninad Shah