Re: New developer papercut - Makefile references INSTALL

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: New developer papercut - Makefile references INSTALL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 18 Jan 2022, at 17:05, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On 18.01.22 16:51, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

>> I plan on applying the attached which address the feedback given.
>
> The indentation of the two INSTRUCTIONS= lines uses a different mix of tabs and spaces, so it looks a bit weird
dependingon how you view it.

> It's also a bit strange that the single quotes are part of the value of $INSTRUCTIONS rather than part of the fixed
text.

Fixed both of these, thanks!

> The URL links to the "devel" version of the installation instructions, which will not remain appropriate after
release. I don't know how to fix that without creating an additional maintenance point.  Since README.git already
containsthat link, I would leave off the web site business and just make the change of the dynamically chosen file
name.

I ended up pushing this with the URL in place as there IMO was consensus in the
thread for including it.  We could if we want to update it to point to v15 docs
once we branch off, but anything more than that is probably in the diminishing
returns territory in terms of effort involved.

От: Fabrice Chapuis
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication timeout problem
От: Japin Li
Сообщение: Remove redundant MemoryContextSwith in BeginCopyFrom