Remove redundant MemoryContextSwith in BeginCopyFrom

От Japin Li
Тема Remove redundant MemoryContextSwith in BeginCopyFrom
Дата
Re: Remove redundant MemoryContextSwith in BeginCopyFrom  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, hackers

When I read the code of COPY ... FROM ..., I find there is a redundant
MemoryContextSwith() in BeginCopyFrom().  In BeginCopyFrom, it creates
a COPY memory context and then switches to it, in the middle of this
function, it switches to the oldcontext and immediately switches back to
COPY memory context, IMO, this is redundant, and can be removed safely.

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.

Вложения