Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Mark Kirkwood
<mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> This is WIP, it does seem to work ok, but some areas/choices I'm not
> entirely clear about are mentioned in the patch itself. Mainly:
>
> - name of the guc... better suggestions welcome
> - datatype for the guc - real would be good, but at the moment the nice
> parse KB/MB/GB business only works for int

Please add this to the next CommitFest:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

With respect to the datatype of the GUC, int seems clearly correct.
Why would you want to use a float?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company