Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: WIP - Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19/02/11 02:34, Robert Haas wrote:

> Please add this to the next CommitFest:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
>
> With respect to the datatype of the GUC, int seems clearly correct.
> Why would you want to use a float?

Added. With respect to the datatype, using int with KB units means the
largest temp size is approx 2047GB - I know that seems like a lot now...
but maybe someone out there wants (say) their temp files limited to
4096GB :-)

Cheers

Mark