Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM, Boxuan Zhai <bxzhai2010@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> This is ZHAI BOXUAN, a student of gSoC 2010. My project is to add merge
> command in postgres.
>
> This is the first submission of our codes, which has finished the parser,
> analyzer and rewriter parts.
>
> If you are interested in this project, please download the source code in
> attachment and have test.
>
> There are 3 files in the attachement. Two .patch file is created on the
> /src/backend and /src/include folders (between orignial psql 8.4.3 and our
> modified edition).
>
> There is a more detailed instruction in readme.
>
> Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Is there any chance you can submit this as a single patch file?  Or if
not, can you at least use a zip or tar file instead of a RAR archive?

Ideally the patch would be against CVS HEAD, not 8.4.3.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company