gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Boxuan Zhai
Тема gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear All,

This is ZHAI BOXUAN, a student of gSoC 2010. My project is to add merge command in postgres.

This is the first submission of our codes, which has finished the parser, analyzer and rewriter parts.

If you are interested in this project, please download the source code in attachment and have test.

There are 3 files in the attachement. Two .patch file is created on the /src/backend and /src/include folders (between orignial psql 8.4.3 and our modified edition).

There is a more detailed instruction in readme.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Вложения