Re: libpq changes for synchronous replication

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: libpq changes for synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Just in a quick scan, I don't have any objection to v2 except that the
>>> protocol documentation is lacking.
>>
>> OK, I'll mark it Waiting on Author pending that issue.
>
> The patch is touching protocol.sgml as follows. Isn't this enough?

How about some updates to the "Message Flow" section, especially the
section on "COPY Operations"?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Latches with weak memory ordering (Re: max_wal_senders must die)
Сообщение: Re: Latches with weak memory ordering (Re: max_wal_senders must die)