Re: Slow query with planner row strange estimation

От Dimitri
Тема Re: Slow query with planner row strange estimation
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
It's probably one of the cases when having HINTS in PostgreSQL may be
very helpful..

SELECT /*+ enable_nestloop=off */ ... FROM ...

will just fix this query without impacting other queries and without
adding any additional instructions into the application code..

So, why there is a such resistance to implement hints withing SQL
queries in PG?..

Rgds,
-Dimitri