Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID

От Andy Dale
Тема Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Try:
SELECT oid,* from pg_database ;

I suspect the relfilnode you are looking at is another database in the cluster.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Maybe I am possibly doing that.  I did a du -h --max-depth=1 in the base/ within the data directory.  This showed a single folder that contained ~34 GB.  On performing a ls in this, it showed 2 oids/filenodes that had more than 1 GB (multiple files with .<number> at the end).  The large table I mentioned in the original post was in this folder, so I assumed that the rest of the files in the same directory belonged to the same DB.

Have I made an incorrect assumption ?

Сообщение: Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID
Сообщение: Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID