Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andy Dale <andy.dale@gmail.com> writes:
> On 18 June 2010 16:06, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> You should be looking at pg_class.relfilenode, not OID.  See
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/storage.html

> Ok, but when I have dumped the pg_class table into a file like so:
> Grep-ing  for the correct oid/filenode (110660 in my case), nothing is
> returned.

Hm.  You're sure you're looking at pg_class in the right database?

If there really isn't a pg_class entry matching that relfilenode,
then the files are orphans and can be removed.  There are some scenarios
where orphan files can be left behind, but they generally involve
database crashes ... have you had any of those?

Сообщение: Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID
Сообщение: Re: Unable to determine what has a particular OID