Re: mapping libraries

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re: mapping libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What exactly do you mean ? Upgrade libraries which postgres depends on
while the server is running ? Depends on the distro I think. I did
this with gentoo, e.g. upgrade glibc while postgres (and other
services) still use the old version. Except from memory issues (both
versions have to be kept in memory) there should'nt be a problem. Next
time postmaster is started (and hopefully does start :-) ) the new
libraries will be used.

Gerhard