Re: Off topic - Japanese PostgreSQL community

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема Re: Off topic - Japanese PostgreSQL community
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Benjamin Krajmalnik wrote:
>> Has anyone heard from the Japanese members of the community?

> Yes, I posted a list of Japan members who have reported their safety to
> the Postgres IRC channel yesterday:

>        Atsuni Mitani
>        Fuji Masao
>        Hiroshi Saito
>        Satoshi Nagayasu
>        Tatsuo Ishii

I believe I saw a post to -HACKERS from Itagaki-san, with a follow-up
from Fujii-san shortly after, both dated a few hours after the quake
struck.

I'm personally greatly relieved to hear they are safe, mostly for
their sake, but also for ours. The community would be sorely
diminished without their contributions.

Arigatou!

rls

--