Re: Off topic - Japanese PostgreSQL community

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Off topic - Japanese PostgreSQL community
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Benjamin Krajmalnik wrote:
> Has anyone heard from the Japanese members of the community?
>
> I hope they are all well - our prayers are with them.

Yes, I posted a list of Japan members who have reported their safety to
the Postgres IRC channel yesterday:

    Atsuni Mitani
    Benjamin Krajmalnik wrote:
    Fuji Masao
    Hiroshi Saito
    Satoshi Nagayasu
    Tatsuo Ishii

This information came via Magnus and Dave Page, mainly via Twitter, I
think.