Re: Reg: invalid byte sequence for encoding utf8 0x00

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Reg: invalid byte sequence for encoding utf8 0x00
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 7:18 PM, JSPrabu <psudharsan@iradcle.com> wrote:

Hi Support,

Please help for the following issues which I am facing with migration and replication process of oracle to EnterpriseDB database.

1)      While migrating tables from oracle to edb database, I am facing invalid byte sequence for encoding utf8” error.

I guess you are posting it on the wrong list as this is not an EnterpriseDB mailing list but its for PostgreSQL related questions so hmm I am not sure if anyone will be able to help you with migration studio here.

It will be easy to help if you can let us know of the offending row that is giving the problem?

--
Shoaib Mir
http://shoaibmir.wordpress.com/