Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database

От Sairam Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ben,

Thanks for the pointer. I did had a look at this b4 posting this. It
seems more of a back up rather than maintaining two databases. So i
basically have to set up a continuous archive and use the raw file to
update the other database.

I was rather looking for a direct way to maintain to synchronous databases.