Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database

От Ben Madin
Тема Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database
Дата
Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database  (Sairam Krishnamurthy <kmsram420@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I think you want something like :

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/backup.html

On 05/10/2010, at 7:02 AM, Sairam Krishnamurthy wrote:

Hi all.

I am trying to create two databases in two different machines connected over the lan. Both the databases have similar tables and fields in them. I will be updating database A always. I want the update to be backed up to database B automatically during the night when no one will be using the databases.

Can some one tell if if this can be done and if yes how ?
--
Thanks,
Sairam Krishnamurthy

Сообщение: Re: [Off Topic] Software load balancing question
Сообщение: Re: [Off Topic] Software load balancing question