Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database

От Sairam Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,

Is there a way to do this other than using the backup feature?

I am trying to create two databases in two different machines connected over the lan. Both the databases have similar tables and fields in them. I will be updating database A always. I want the update to be backed up to database B automatically during the night when no one will be using the databases.

Can some one tell if if this can be done and if yes how ?

Thanks,
Sairam Krishnamurthy
+1 612 859 8161

--