Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database

От Sairam Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott, Thanks to answering the question. Thats exactly the reason.

Also any operation on the tables is going to be huge. LIke 10s of
thousands of rows inserted of deleted. This basically locks the table
and that y we wanted to update a database and sync it with the
production database when no one will be using the system.