Re: Npgsql Exception

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Npgsql Exception
Дата
Re: Npgsql Exception  (Mike Christensen <mike@kitchenpc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Are you using Npgsql with NHibernate?

We added an option to send this command when starting a connection.

But the setting is inside a try catch error handler, so you aren't
supposed to receive it.

On my tests I couldn't reproduce the error. The only error we got
about that was a user who had a breakpoint set in VS.net to trigger an
exception whenever there was an error from server. But this was only
while debugging his app, obviously.