Re: Npgsql Exception

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Npgsql Exception
Дата
Re: Npgsql Exception  (Mike Christensen <mike@kitchenpc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Mike Christensen <mike@kitchenpc.com> writes:
> Sorry, when I had emailed the NHibernate DL the exception was in the
> subject line.  I forgot to copy the subject this time.  The exception
> is:

> ERROR: 42704: unrecognized configuration parameter
> "ssl_renegotiation_limit"

ssl_renegotiation_limit is a server parameter that was added to all
active PG branches in a security patch last February.  Apparently you
have a postgresql.conf file that tries to set that parameter, and have
reverted to a server version that doesn't include it.  Best fix is to
update your PG to latest minor release.  Alternatively you could take
out the setting but that would imply you don't have the security fix,
and also probably the problem that led you to put in the setting would
come back.