Re: Segfault related to pg_authid when running initdb from git master

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Segfault related to pg_authid when running initdb from git master
Дата
Re: Segfault related to pg_authid when running initdb from git master  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Before that, have you tried the old standby of "make distclean" and a
> full rebuild/reinstall?  The lack of buildfarm confirmation makes me
> highly suspicious that there's any real problem.

That's fixed both problems. I should have tried it much sooner. I
guess that even though the binaries built were new, they were somehow
linked with one or more older, "release" object files. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan