Re: Out of Memory and Configuration Problems (Big Computer)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Out of Memory and Configuration Problems (Big Computer)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It does when you have many sessions. But each individual session can
only use "32 bits worth of memory", and shaared memory counts in all
processes. The memory can be used for *os level cache*, not postgresql
buffercache.

//Magnus

--
 Magnus Hagander