Re: Out of Memory and Configuration Problems (Big Computer)

От Tom Wilcox
Тема Re: Out of Memory and Configuration Problems (Big Computer)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So for a system which was being used to serve many clients it would be
fine (web service, etc). But for my purposes where I am using a single
session to process large tables of data, (such as a mammoth update
statement normalising and encoding 25million rows of string data) the
32-bit version is not ideal..

If that is correct, then I think I am finally getting this.

Thanks,
Tom