Re: Help with pgAndroid Contest

От Stephen Denne
Тема Re: Help with pgAndroid Contest
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Many thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the problem after
installing. My first suspicion is that it is due to not having had
preferences set.

I agree about jdbc settings, I was rushing to get it out for some
testing. Likewise the menu, though that is also due to developing
using the emulator, where a mouse acts like a very small, precise
finger.

I hope to add options (after the contest) to:
1 - change what gets shown for the area weighting, and/or categories,
(rows, correlation, usage stats, bloat)
2 - filter the schema/table hierarchy,
3 - have a user, connection, usage hierarchy,
4 - weightings or categories based on delta between refresh

Thanks again,
Stephen