Re: Help with pgAndroid Contest

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: Help with pgAndroid Contest
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried it on my T-Mobile G1, stock 1.6 Android firmware. It downloaded and installed fine, but right after
installation,I clicked to open and got an error box saying "... has encountered an unexpected error and closed".

But pgQuilt did install successfully, and when I go to my menu of applications and open from there it seems to run
fine.I tried connecting to an 8.4.4 server, and got the expected quilt of database size breakdown.

Gripes/suggestions:
 * my "Menu" button doesn't do anything from within the application. I have to actually tap on the hammer-and-wrench
iconin the top right to bring up the "Demo | Connection String" options.
 * I'm not crazy about editing the JDBC connection string, especially on a puny phone keyboard. I think it'd be easier
toenter hostname, database, user, and password in separate fields.

Interesting little idea, though, and seems reasonably well put-together.

Josh