Re: Find all running postgres DB servers on a network

От ojas dubey
Тема Re: Find all running postgres DB servers on a network
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you Rich,Fred,Scott,Viktor and Gerard for your replies.

Actually I am neither the system administrator nor the person who set up all the servers. I am developing an application which would provide the user with a list of running Postgres DB servers from which the user can select one. So I was wondering if scanning ports  using nmap or Spiceworks would get me into trouble with the System administrator for trying to flood the network with my requests or not ?

Regards,
Ojas