Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build
Дата
Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Seems I omitted to copy my system's FlexLexer.h to
./pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/pgscript. Seemingly the FlexLexer.h that
ships with pgadmin is for Flex 2.5.33 only. I have 2.5.35.

However, I now get a slightly different set of compiler errors, so I'm
not much better off.

pgscript/lex.pgs.cc:944:10: error: ‘yy_buffer_stack’ was not declared
in this scope
pgscript/lex.pgs.cc:944:10: error: ‘yy_buffer_stack_top’ was not
declared in this scope
pgscript/lex.pgs.cc:945:27: error: ‘yyensure_buffer_stack’ was not
declared in this scope
pgscript/lex.pgs.cc:1858:8: error: ‘yy_buffer_stack’ was not declared
in this scope

...and so on...

Why do we ship a copy of FlexLexer.h from a specific version of
flex++? Are we really that sensitive to the differences in Flex
versions? Is the easiest thing to get pgadmin to build after changing
the pgscript grammar to use flex 2.5.33, as perhaps suggested in
./pgadmin3/pgadmin/pgscript/README?

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan