Re: archives, attachments, etc (was: Patch to add a primary key using an existing index)

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: archives, attachments, etc (was: Patch to add a primary key using an existing index)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
style="margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;"> Andrew Dunstan <<a
href="mailto:andrew@dunslane.net">andrew@dunslane.net</a>>writes:<br /> > I wish we could get the archive
processorto provide access to the<br /> > attachments even if they have a MIME type of text/whatever. That's a<br />
>horrid inefficiency. Maybe we could restrict it to text attachments<br /> > that have a Content-Type with a name
Iwish our super admins would have some time to resume the work on the<br /> new archives infrastructure, that was about
href="http://archives.beccati.org/pgsql-hackers/message/276290"
fromthis problem, the threading is not<br /> split arbitrarily, and less obvious but it runs from a PostgreSQL<br />
database.Yes, that means the threading code is exercising our recursive<br /> querying facility, as far as I understand
ismissing. Perhaps that is contained in the .bin files but I can't tell as the link leads to 404 Not Found.<br /><br