Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/9/23 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
> On 23/09/2010 13:55, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
>>
>> or even better, learn English properly and contribute your translation.
>> I'm not whining that there's no Polish translation.
>>
>> French people are somewhat specific in that matter, don't get me
>> started on aviation .... (cos it drives me insane).
>
> :-) I do a bit of flying, and though I haven't flown in France I've heard
> stories... in fairness, I gather that ATC is generally willing enough to
> switch to English when required.
>
> But we're getting a bit off-topic here.... :-)

ATC is fine, it is the other frenchman that are not. They don't use
english to respond, when you hear english on radio. So if you want to
fly there from the UK, you better learn some french (or skip the damn
nation's airspace altogether).

yes, offtopics ;)

--
GJ

Сообщение: Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?
Сообщение: Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?