Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23/09/2010 13:55, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> or even better, learn English properly and contribute your translation.
> I'm not whining that there's no Polish translation.
>
> French people are somewhat specific in that matter, don't get me
> started on aviation .... (cos it drives me insane).

:-) I do a bit of flying, and though I haven't flown in France I've
heard stories... in fairness, I gather that ATC is generally willing
enough to switch to English when required.

But we're getting a bit off-topic here.... :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?
Сообщение: Re: What was new in 8.4 & 8.3?