Re: InitDB: Bad system call

От Reko Turja
Тема Re: InitDB: Bad system call
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Torsten Zühlsdorff schrieb:
>
>> i've just compiled a new Jail at my FreeBDS 7.0-STABLE machine and
>> trying to get PostgreSQL 9.0 Beta 4 running. Compiling etc works
>> fine.

Is the machine really running a pre-RELENG 7.0?

>> But when i call the initdb, i get "Bad System Call" messages. Here
>> is the output:

The system throwing out a coredump instead of failing gracefully
suggests an OS bug and as you are seemingly running an ancient
development branch, that seems even quite plausible.

In any case I'd ask the same question in the freebsd-questions as
well.

-Reko