Re: [ADMIN] List all users with read write access on a PG serverwith multiple database and objects

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: [ADMIN] List all users with read write access on a PG serverwith multiple database and objects
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sumeet Shukla wrote:
> Can someone please help me in finding the list of users who has read-write access on any
> of the database objects. Member roles are used to grant access to users. Please note the
> server has many databases and objects.
>
> Please let me know if I need to provide more details.

I cannot provide you with a ready-made script, but you'll have to
connect to all databases in turn and evaluate the privileges.

The access privilege inquiry functions are described here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-info.html#FUNCTIONS-INFO-ACCESS-TABLE

These should make the task simpler than digging through all
role memberships yourself.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe