Обсуждение: [ADMIN] List all users with read write access on a PG server with multipledatabase and objects

[ADMIN] List all users with read write access on a PG server with multipledatabase and objects

От
Sumeet Shukla
Дата:
Can someone please help me in finding the list of users who has read-write access on any of the database objects. Member roles are used to grant access to users. Please note the server has many databases and objects.

Please let me know if I need to provide more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Shukla

Re: [ADMIN] List all users with read write access on a PG serverwith multiple database and objects

От
Albe Laurenz
Дата:
Sumeet Shukla wrote:
> Can someone please help me in finding the list of users who has read-write access on any
> of the database objects. Member roles are used to grant access to users. Please note the
> server has many databases and objects.
>
> Please let me know if I need to provide more details.

I cannot provide you with a ready-made script, but you'll have to
connect to all databases in turn and evaluate the privileges.

The access privilege inquiry functions are described here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-info.html#FUNCTIONS-INFO-ACCESS-TABLE

These should make the task simpler than digging through all
role memberships yourself.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe