Re: Online enabling of checksums

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Online enabling of checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 5 апр. 2018 г., в 14:33, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> написал(а):
>
> This patch version seems fine to me. I'm inclined to mark it RFC.
+1
The patch works fine for me. I've tried different combinations of backend cancelation and the only suspicious thing I
foundis that you can start multiple workers by cancelling launcher and not cancelling worker. Is it problematic
behavior?If we run pg_enable_data_checksums() it checks for existing launcher for a reason, m.b. it should check for
workertoo?

I think it worth to capitalize WAL in "re-write the page to wal".

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.