RE: purple letters

От Hibbard, Brandon
Тема RE: purple letters
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks Dave and Murtuza,

I didn’t realize that they were SQL keywords.  Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

I am really liking the improvements to pgAdmin 4.  Keep up the good work!

From: Murtuza Zabuawala [mailto:murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 11:06 AM
To: Dave Page
Cc: Hibbard, Brandon; pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: purple letters

Hi,

The characters which are in purple colour are are valid SQL keywords hence highlighted by CodeMirror :-)

--

Regards,

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Image removed by sender.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Hibbard, Brandon <Brandon.Hibbard@zimmerbiomet.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have a quick question on the code highlighting.  I often use a single character as an alias for tables in joins.  I have noticed that some letters are colored purple while others are black.  Is there a reason for this?  I have attached an image showing what I mean.  The image was taken from version 2.0-rc2.

Some weirdness from codemirror I suspect, but I have no idea what exactly. I think one of the other EDB guys looked at it's parser once, and may be able to suggest.

--

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company