Re: purple letters

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: purple letters
Дата
Re: purple letters  (Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

The characters which are in purple colour are are valid SQL keywords hence highlighted by CodeMirror :-)

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Hibbard, Brandon <Brandon.Hibbard@zimmerbiomet.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have a quick question on the code highlighting.  I often use a single character as an alias for tables in joins.  I have noticed that some letters are colored purple while others are black.  Is there a reason for this?  I have attached an image showing what I mean.  The image was taken from version 2.0-rc2.

Some weirdness from codemirror I suspect, but I have no idea what exactly. I think one of the other EDB guys looked at it's parser once, and may be able to suggest.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company