Re: Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
You indicated you are using PgAdmin4 v1.5.
The latest supported version for Windows is v1.6.

I strongly suggest you download and install that version.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com