回复:A question about leakproof

От qiumingcheng
Тема 回复:A question about leakproof
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes,  if I use securtiy_barrierys, it do work, but it still can't use index, I guess it may cause performance problems, right ?

>Also: the fact that a built-in function is not marked leakproof
>doesn't mean that it isn't leakproof.  It could just mean that
>we haven't looked at it closely, or that there's too much code
>involved to have much confidence that it would stay leakproof.
1. In the test example I gave, the in4eq function's proleakproof=true, but its actual test result is leaking. Does that mean you will adjust it to proleakproof=false later?
2. What basis do you set proleakproof of in4eq function to true? How should I judge whether a function should be marked as proleakproof.Can you give a function that will not leak?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A question about leakproof
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 回复:A question about leakproof