RE: Unable to Connect to DB Instance

От Boblitz John
Тема RE: Unable to Connect to DB Instance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Tom,

Thanks - I get "pg_db_role_setting" as a response.

I have already attempted to reindex system but get:

NOTICE:  table "pg_catalog.pg_class" was reindexed
NOTICE:  table "pg_catalog.pg_statistic" was reindexed
NOTICE:  table "pg_catalog.pg_type" was reindexed
NOTICE:  table "pg_catalog.pg_attribute" was reindexed
NOTICE:  table "pg_catalog.pg_authid" was reindexed
ERROR:  could not open file "base/11919/11680": No such file or directory

John