Re: Unable to Connect to DB Instance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unable to Connect to DB Instance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Boblitz John <john.boblitz@bertschi.com> writes:
> 2.       Users reported messages similar to "could not open file "global/11801": No such file or directory"

I'd try "select relname from pg_class where pg_relation_filenode(oid) =
11801" to see if you can identify the problematic relation that way.

If you're lucky, this is just loss of some system catalog index in which
case reindexing will fix it.  The fact that you're able to get through
connecting, and the errors only show up with queries, is somewhat
promising given that the problem looks like it's related to pg_authid
or pg_db_role_setting.