Re: Problem using start transaction in nested transactions.

От Sri
Тема Re: Problem using start transaction in nested transactions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for the reply ,

I got it working using another begin and end with in a function.

getting in to detail i have done something like this.

create function functionName() return void as '

declare
:
:
begin
:
:
begin
-- perform some transactions say creation of a sequence or tables or any
thing
end;
:
:
end;

It seems that all the statements between begin and end are treated as one
transaction while execution.

Thanks & Regards,
Sri