re : tsearch2 problem

От 沈一枫
Тема re : tsearch2 problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks VERY VERY much for Teodor Sigaev help,and my next problem is which  is more suitable

for index chinese words, TSearch2 OR Lucene? My mates said to me that Lucene is more effifent

because of its way of "Inverse Order OF Idexing",and "The GiST Tree is well for larting lan but doesn't for chinese lan(also ineffifent for Japanese lan)"。

I only know that GiST is also  "Inverse Order OF Idexing",but of course it is a tree NOT as lucene does

What is your suggestion?Which is More suit for Chinese(Janpanese) ,TSearch2 OR Lucene?(Besides other components)

想要一个快n倍的免费邮箱吗?
126 专 业 电 子 邮 局 ―― 全 球 领 先 的 中 文 邮 箱 服 商 带 你 进 入 极 速 之 旅