pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0

От Lombart Vincent
Тема pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello Dave

I have exactly the same problem (NT 4.0 SP 6). Here is my install.log (I have administrator priviledges).

<<install.log>>

Regards

Vincent

Kevin, Can you please try installing from the command line with a command like: msiexec /i pgadmin2.msi /l* install.log With any luck the install.log file will then shed some light on what's going on, so if you can mail that back to me please... Regards, Dave.

Вложения

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Am I Stupid or What?
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0