Re: pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Vincent,

In Kevin's case the installer was having touble because he was trying to install from the C drive to a location on the D drive, though by the looks of it, that's not your problem.

Do you have an old version of pgAdmin installed? If so, please uninstall it and try again. It would also be a good idea to stop any unnecessary programs and services that may be running first.

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lombart Vincent [mailto:vincent.lombart@artesiaservices.be]
Sent: 22 February 2002 10:36
To: 'pgadmin-support@postgresql.org'
Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0

Hello Dave

I have exactly the same problem (NT 4.0 SP 6). Here is my install.log (I have administrator priviledges).

<<install.log>>

Regards

Vincent

Kevin, Can you please try installing from the command line with a command like: msiexec /i pgadmin2.msi /l* install.log With any luck the install.log file will then shed some light on what's going on, so if you can mail that back to me please... Regards, Dave.

От: Lombart Vincent
Сообщение: pgadmin-support] Can't install-NT4.0
От: "Daniel F. Gaspary"
Сообщение: bug ins installation of Migration PlugIn