Re: Injection points: preloading and runtime arguments

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Injection points: preloading and runtime arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 7 Jun 2024, at 04:38, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

Thanks Michael! Tests of injection points with injection points are neat :)

Alvaro, here’s the test for multixact CV sleep that I was talking about on PGConf.
It is needed to test [0]. It is based on loaded injection points. This technique is not committed yet, but the patch
looksgood. When all prerequisites are ready I will post it to corresponding thread and create CF item.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

[0] https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=a0e0fb1ba

Вложения